Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Can We Discuss...

...the size of this man's calves?


This cell phone picture I took this morning at the bus stop does not do it justice. I wanted to throw a quarter down by his foot for reference but I realized I couldn't really do that without him noticing something odd was going on.

He's wearing at least a size 12 shoe and the diameter of one of those things hanging off the back of his shins is at least 9 inches.

I only bring this up because every morning no matter how many people are waiting at the bus stop, when he shows apparently he has the right to board the bus first. I'm guessing it's the size of his calves that allows this.

I must start running more. Or maybe dancing. What the hell do you do to get them so big?

3 Comments:

  • Why do you want yours so big?

    By Blogger Dale, At 8:38 PM  

  • so i can be first to board the bus every single time.

    By Blogger hapabukbuk, At 3:46 PM  

  • You need to board the bus first to get the biggest seat to house those calves... I'm concerned about what else might be in the camera photos wise... hmmmm.

    OL :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home