Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

And Then I Woke Up

I was walking along these futuristic train tracks, which was more like a concrete ditch that held the train about three feet off the ground, when a train appeared out of nowhere. It began to slow down but I couldn't get out of the way fast enough, so I decided to lay down in the hopes the train would pass over me without doing me harm. By the time it got to me it was practically at a stop, but it still covered my body. The conductor put the train in reverse and backed up enough to see me. He leaned out and said, "that was not a good idea." He got down from the train holding a picture.

He said, "it is very dangerous to try to lay down under a train. You know, Paris Hilton was in a train accident but she wasn't as lucky as you."

He showed me the picture of Paris and some balding middle-aged man. "She's now mentally retarded. That's how that guy was able to marry her and legally take all her millions."

I dusted myself off and tried to explain. "I'm sorry, I was just trying to get home and you came up so fast I didn't know what to do."

"Home, eh? Hop on." I boarded the train and we traveled through Tibet, which was roughly the size of the "It's A Small World" ride at Disney. I was impressed by what I saw, which in short was a small group of Tibetans standing around a market of some sort. A thought crossed my mind: I wonder how they're able to make all these beautiful crafts when it gets cold out? My fingers would freeze up! Because apparently we traveled through in 90 degree weather.

The train looped back around and set its sights for New Jersey. It was a NJTransit train after all.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home