Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Friday, July 16, 2010

Bad News/Good News

Bad News: I saw what I thought was a cockroach crawl across my floor and proceeded to destroy my bedroom. Who knew my own strength.


Good News: The floor under my bed is now germ free where I sprayed the menace with clorox and eventually killed it, the enormous dust bunnies living under there have also been annihilated and I found a dusty ear plug and the cap to a water bottle, both of which are enormously helpful in the course of absolutely nothing.

4 Comments:

  • It all makes sense now, where you've been. Harrowing!
    By the way, Some Guy wrote something nice about you on his blog!

    By Blogger Dale, At 7:16 AM  

  • Dale beat me to it. Good to see you back!

    By Blogger Some Guy, At 11:56 AM  

  • haha! hi guys :) yeah i got a little busy coupled with creative blockage equals severe blog lack. i hope to starting posting more again. i say hope because i'm a total slacker. ha!

    By Blogger hapabukbuk, At 10:51 AM  

  • woo-hoo, so glad your back...

    By Blogger Clarion Content, At 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home