Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Oscars, Shmoscars

Things I have become disenchanted with due to age, realization of the truth and/or bitterness:

-The self-contratulatory, drama bloated Oscars
-My advantage-taking, under-paying Job
-Finding the missing piece
-My own boring cynicism

Things that still make me smile like a child and fill me with joy:

-A warm chocolate chip cookie
-Making travel plans to go to Thailand
-An unexpected genuine compliment
-Finishing an art project

Things that make me go hmmmm.

-Women who insist on using the stall next to mine in the ladies when all the rest are unoccupied
-I actually knew how to do calculus once
-An expanding Universe with different solar systems?
-People who maintain their job despite clearly being unaware of how to do it

2 Comments:

  • "-An unexpected genuine compliment"

    I once referred to you as "stunning" and meant it. I hope that brought you great joy. Lulu and Poor George both agreed!

    By Blogger Coaster Punchman, At 11:47 PM  

  • that you did coaster! i remember it well and it definitely elicited a child like happiness :) so thank you for that!!

    By Blogger hapabukbuk, At 3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home