Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Friday, February 17, 2006

Your First Born for a Slice of Pizza

so i stayed late at work yesterday, of my own volition, and ended up working through dinner. no surprise then, when at 11pm i made the poor decision to stop in an 'eatery' if you will, on my way home. 42nd street happens to be on the way home, the largest tourist trap in the world, but this did not occur to me in my famished state. what bothers me most about the fact that i paid $4.28 for a slice of pizza, is not that i paid $4.28, but that i didn't even blink when i paid it. only after some of the doughy crust with a pittance of mozzarella and tomatos i didn't even want hit my stomach did i realize i'd been robbed. ROBBED i tell you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home