Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Monday, July 24, 2006

TrUE LifE RiDonkULousNEsS

Roughly 2.5 hours into our camping road trip upstate:

Angel: so what exit are we looking for?
Hapabukbuk: (looks at directions for the first time) um...one we passed about an hour and a half ago.
Angel: what??
HB: according to this we were supposed to cross the tappan zee bridge.
A: here, check the map. (hands HB 3 maps)
HB: these are all jersey maps.
A: shit. where are all my NY maps?
HB: you burned them the last time we went camping.

After stopping in Kingston, purchasing a map and getting back on the road:

HB: i'm hungry. cookies for dinner!
A: i forgot to write down the number to the camp site.
HB: that's ok, if we can't find it we'll stop and ask someone where it is. what's it called again?
A: i have no freaking clue.
HB: it's amazing we've made it this far in life.

4 Comments:

  • You went camping WITHOUT me??? Never talk to me again.

    By Blogger wonderturtle, At 6:00 PM  

  • we invited you and you turned us down. so WHATEVS!

    By Blogger hapabukbuk, At 7:00 PM  

  • OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I forgot. Nevermind! I heart you, please call me every ten minutes.

    By Blogger wonderturtle, At 7:45 PM  

  • Um, you went right by my house! Or should have....silly rabbits.
    -snix

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home