Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Once Upon A Time I Was Smart

Every once in a while I can fool someone into believing I’m smart. I can even do it without mentioning I took AB/BC calculus in high school and actually passed. Looking back on it I can even fool myself into thinking I’m smart. Because really, I wouldn’t know a calculus problem if it bit me. This is how I feel about math now (stolen right off some teenager’s final):

(Did you get this forward yet? Ha'larious.)

3 Comments:

  • My favorite was the one about the ramp and the elephant being in the way. That's so totally random, I just love it!

    By Blogger Jenna, At 2:52 PM  

  • I hope this person got full credit for their answer. It's brilliant!

    By Blogger Some Guy, At 3:04 PM  

  • No kidding. Although I liked math well enough, I've decided I'll never take the GRE. Who wants to learn Calc all over again?

    By Blogger Coaster Punchman, At 11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home