Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Missed Connections W4M


To the elderly man wearing the red tank top that had garfield saying It's hard to be a superstar on 39th street: Indeed sir it is. Let's have lunch.

To the man that sits on the needle statue in the fashion district smoking and drinking coffee: What do you do? You are out there sitting every single morning no matter what time I happen to pass, just smoking and drinking, smoking and drinking. Maybe one day I'll stop and you can tell me about it. Over coffee and a cigarette.

To the man wearing the black polo shirt with a reindeer on it in the middle of a heat wave in NYC who gave me a dirty look for absolutely no reason as he walked by: You wanna go? I will fitechoo.

To the guy wearing a Wanna go home with me? t-shirt that I would ordinarily find utterly obnoxious but because you were unusually good looking: Yes.

1 Comments:

  • I don't see how you could pass up an elderly man in a Garfield tank-top. I hope you got a number.

    By Blogger Chris Hinrichs, At 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home