Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Thursday, October 23, 2008

You Know What Would Be Awesome?

If Satan, aka my landlord, could turn on the heat.

If the apartment across the alley could get some freaking curtains so when they turned on the light it didn't also have to go on in my bedroom. (I was wrong! It's not their kitchen, it's their bedroom. Who doesn't have curtains in their bedroom?)

If I could suddenly become lactose tolerant, just like I suddenly became intolerant. I miss cheese.

If I could teleport. I would so be on a beach in Hawaii right now.

5 Comments:

  • But just think about all that light in Hawaii, it'd drive you to cheese!

    By Blogger Dale, At 6:28 PM  

  • Dale beat me to it. I totally wanted to come up with a clever comment that would combine all of your awesome fantasies. Sigh.

    By Blogger wonderturtle, At 6:49 PM  

  • Oh, I'm so sorry for your lack of cheese. That is terribly sad. If I could teleport, I'd totally meet you in Hawaii :)

    By Blogger Jenna, At 9:18 PM  

  • smart asses. i'm going to hawaii with gizmorox. seeyah.

    By Blogger hapabukbuk, At 7:44 PM  

  • whoohoo!

    By Blogger Jenna, At 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home