Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Strange Sleep Things

I woke up two days ago and both my arms were asleep from the shoulder down. The blood flow back to them was kind of painful. I can understand how you might wake up with one arm asleep, having somehow placed your body weight on it while sleeping, but how is it even physically possible to have both out of commission?

This morning I woke up after dreaming about screaming at my mother for not believing me that I don't drink beer, then crying hysterically into my father's shoulder. She actually referenced a dream I had a few nights ago about food shopping with her where SHE bought beer and a few cans rolled out of the box so I put them in the bag I was carrying as proof that I DO drink beer. It was very upsetting.

What's happening? My dreams are now referencing other dreams?

So weird.

1 Comments:

  • You are probably stuck in an indie film again. If it keeps happening, see a doctor, or a movie from Blockbuster.

    By Blogger wonderturtle, At 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home