Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Dear Comcast:

I hate you SO much, it flames. Flames, on the side of my face, breathing-breathl- heaving breaths...

I would quit you SO FAST if I had ANY OTHER OPTIONS FOR CABLE TV. You however, are a monopoly in my area and it makes me hate you EVEN MORE. I've talked to your representatives on the phone, I've chatted with them online and I even had one friendly technician come out to my apartment to help me with my cable issue. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM PROMISED THE PROBLEM WOULD BE FIXED. Every single one of them is a liar.

I hate you so much, the hate has hate appendages waving hate flags at your hated lame ass company.

Thanks for accepting my hard earned money in return for SHITTY SERVICE.
You SUCK.

Hate,
HB

4 Comments:

  • Hi HB - I'd like to help. I work for Comcast and I want to make sure that you're going to have a better experience with us next time. Will you please contact us and provide your info so that we can look into your experience?

    Mark Casem
    Comcast Corp.
    National Customer Operations
    We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

    By Blogger ComcastCares1, At 4:10 PM  

  • Hi Mark. Should you be real and return to this blog, I contacted comcast EIGHT times in order to have the problem resolved. Why would I contact you again to tell you how poor your customer service was? Train your people to know more than just how to send a signal to the box.

    By Blogger hapabukbuk, At 2:00 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger hapabukbuk, At 2:00 PM  

  • Leroy here, holy crap buk buk...I love your hate. give them the wrath. again love the hate. btw just go fios. leroy out.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home