Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Thursday, August 10, 2006

WTHIWWY - Shutup Van, Letter III

A reading from the book of What The Hell Is Wrong With You?:

Dear Shutup Driver:

I will not beat around the bush. You are a jerk. Here are the reasons why:

1. Every red light is a complete and utter surprise for you in a city with lights every 20 ft.
2. Cutting across three lanes of traffic, almost sideswiping a cop and running over pedestrians is second nature to you.
3. Your taste in music is sh*tty.
4. The one time I tried to sit in the front seat in an attempt to have a nausea free morning, you barked at me to get in the back. Barked. Despite the fact that you gave no explanation I complied due to it being 8am and I was exhausted. The next thing I know some pregnant woman gets in the front seat. It would have been nice if you had told me instead of treating me like an undesireable. You bastard.
5. Your hair is stupid. Ponytails are so 1987.

So no, I won't pay for your crappy shutup service because I know you get paid whether I do or not. Maybe if you learned how to drive, how to treat passengers and cut your hair, people would like you better.

Hapabukbuk

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home