Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

WTHIWWY - Shutup Van, Letter IV

A reading from the book of What The Hell Is Wrong With You?


I’d like to thank the following people for causing/contributing to my nausea and making my morning commute suck more than usual:

Mr. Rent-a-Driver Ponytail Wearing Jerk- your driving has not improved, you continue to be reckless and a danger to anyone
inside and outside your van. I still hate you and your light FM.

Ms. My Shower Is Broken But I Found A Bottle Of CK One– did someone forget to remind you that traveling in a small, enclosed vehicle means limited air space for breathing? That is, none has been allotted for your noxious perfume so give it a rest.

Ms. Loud For No Reason Because We Are In A 5x10 Tin Box- first you had a loud 15 min cell phone conversation about God knows what that evidently could not wait until you got to the office. Then you had a loud 20 min conversation with the guy sitting behind me that also evidently could not wait until you got to the office. But here’s my real beef: if you’re going to be audibly inconsiderate, at least brush your teeth. I could smell your breath through the perfume haze.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home