Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Blame Wonderturtle

1) Would you bungee jump?
No. But I would sky dive.

2) If you could do anything in the world for a living what would it be?
An independent folk rock activist. Specific enough?

3) Your favorite fictional animal?
The Centaur. Hello-ah, sagittarius here. 'Tho the Phoenix is a close second.

4) One person who never fails to make you laugh?
Wonderturtle, and she likes to make me laugh so it's a good deal.

5) When you were 12 years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
An actress. Shocker. When I was 7 I wanted to be an acrobat. Much cooler aspiration.

6) What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Wonder what day/time it is.

7) Have you ever gone to therapy?
Yes. 5 sessions. It was all my insurance would allow before needing a signed letter saying "this b***h is crazy and needs you to pay for more therapy". Apparently I fooled my psychologist.

8) If you could have one superpower what would it be?
Teleportation. OMG I'd have the greatest life ever. I'd be able to explore the world and blink out at any sign of danger or of...owing money.

9) What is your favorite cartoon character?
Meatwad.


10) Do you go to church?
I did. For the first 21 years of life.

11) What is your best childhood memory?
There are many...the one I'm thinking of now concerns my friend Jenny, me and a board game of cheers. Something set us off and she laughed so hard she threw up.

12) Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
No. But the way it is practiced is. Much like voting electorally.

13) Do you own a gun?
No. Wouldn't dream of it.

14) Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
Yes. And in remembering the story it needs a post all its own.

15) Have you ever sung in front of a large group of people?
Does a bear poop in the woods? Just call me Hammy McHamson.

16) What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Their face.

17) What is your biggest mistake?
Eating a whole box of Entenmann's knowing it would make me sick and proceeding anyway. Or not partying enough in college. I dunno, How can you measure the size of a mistake? Regret is relative. Like everything else.

18) Say something totally random about yourself.
I have to crack my back up to 5 times a day every day.

19) Has anyone ever said that you looked like a celebrity?
Ali McGraw, that chick from wonder years, Katie Holmes pre-Cruise debacle and the latest, Jessica Alba. Basically any celeb with long dark hair. There aren't that many half and half's out there with my likeness. Maybe I'll be the first for others to be compared.


20) What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you?
Cary Q pulled me behind a tree in 4th grade and handed me star shaped pin studded with glass beads, a few of which were missing. For such a loud, rowdy kid he was awfully shy. I dislike this question because this is the only answer I can dredge from memory.

21) Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?
It depends on the person. I am actually boring myself as I write this, so thanks for sticking it out. (Wonderturtle took the words right out of my mouth.)

22) Tags: I gotchah tags right here! Um...saserella? casual slack?

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for the props, babe. I love the Cary Q story. You painted a picture in very few words.

    By Blogger wonderturtle, At 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home