Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

What Was I Thinking Vol. 9

Sure I'll taste it.

I am not a coffee drinker. Never have been, probably never will be. When the tea makes its way around however I will usually partake, most of the time remembering to ask if it's herbal.

One day my roommate brought home some bubble tea and asked if I wanted some. I'd never had one and the thought of those little tapioca balls at the bottom of the cup intrigued me. So at about 3:30pm I finished the tea, still tottering the decision line between liking it and not-so-much.

That evening as I tossed and turned well into the early hours before sunset, I thought hard about why I was unable to sleep.
Was it stress? Maybe. Was I thinking about tomorrow's to-do list? Maybe. Was I defining some astrophysical equation that determined why the earth circles the sun? Um...What did I eat out of the ordinary today?

Bubble Tea.

Evil, Evil Caffinated Bubble Tea.

6 hours later I woke up with so much restless energy I actually put on sneakers and ran almost 2 miles.

I don't run unless being chased.

Or apparently, am caffinated.

2 Comments:

  • I was chasing you, but I was wearing kick ass camo.

    By Blogger Moderator, At 1:52 PM  

  • was that who that masked man was? dearest grant, had i know it was you in the kickass camo i would have stopped to chat. unless of course i owed you money in which case i'd be running like the wind.

    By Blogger hapabukbuk, At 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home