Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Good News!

After 2 years and 1 month of dealing with Satan’s restroom looking like a deserted factory facility, my landlord finally sent a monkey to fix ‘er up. And by fix ‘er up I mean scrape the remaining old paint from the walls that has been falling on me in pieces for 2 years, spackle, prime, paint, fix the hole in the ceiling which was actually a nice surprise, get spackle/paint on the floor, tub and my shower curtain, leave the toilet leaking, the electric socket for the light broken AND use up all my toilet paper.

How psyched am I that I don’t have to clean paint chips off the toilet/tub/floor anymore? Woohoo!! Enjoy it while it lasts Satan. I know even you were at your breaking point.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home