Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

WTHIWWY - Public Transport, Letter I

A reading from the book of What The Hell Is Wrong With You?

Dear old lady who understood the bus stopping at bus stops to meanit was time to leave her seat and bother the bus driver about the route while blocking the aisle so no one could get by:

When I stood behind you and said, "excuse me" as politely as possible since you had already annoyed me by blocking other people as they tried to exit the bus thereby making me later and later to my destination, I meant please move so I can get to work.

When you continued to block the aisle and I said, "Excuse Me" again more loudly, I meant go back to your seat this instant you old bat. you are on my last nerve.

When that too failed to alert you to the traditional act of disembarking a bus when it stops I said, "EXCUSE ME" as loudly as I could, adding in a noise of disgust for good measure and letting my impatience get the best of me as I actually pushed by you to descend the stairs, I meant get the hell out of my way before I strangle you with your scarf.

I'd advise you to avoid causing this scene in the future for next time I may not be in such a delightful mood.

Kisses,

Hapabukbuk

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • I can't believe you pushed an old woman. City life has officially made you evil.

    By Blogger wonderturtle, At 3:17 PM  

  • i didn't push her, i pushed past her. she wouldn't move!! what else was i supposed to do??

    but anyway, maybe i've always had an evil streak, i just never let you see it 'til now...

    By Blogger hapabukbuk, At 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home