Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Monday, February 26, 2007

1 Year Blog Anniversary

And apparently I'm still blog obsessed. I dreamed last night that I went with a bunch of my friends to where I work to pick something up. It was late at night and this chick who had been working next to me for awhile was there. I looked up at the cabinets above her workspace and saw one of these:



I shouted, "OMG! you're casual slack? I'm hapabukbuk! I've been reading your blog for ages and never knew you were working right next to me!"

Weird.
Maybe I have a blogcrush.
Slack are you impressed?

7 Comments:

  • BWAhahahaHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHA

    I had a miserable day...
    But I just read
    this and I laughed out loud

    I AM impressed

    - Happy Blogiversary!!

    =)

    By Blogger Jen, At 6:13 PM  

  • Happy Birthday big (blog) sister!

    By Blogger wonderturtle, At 8:15 PM  

  • Happy anniversary! I have one of those toys, too. They're mesmerizing.

    By Blogger Chris Hinrichs, At 8:50 AM  

  • jen- glad i could help lighten the mood. ;)

    and thanks too all you guys for continuing to read my ridiculousness. it warms a girl's heart.

    By Blogger hapabukbuk, At 10:36 AM  

  • I too have had dreams of meeting bloggers. Nothing tawdry, unfortunately.

    Thanks for the link - I'll add yours when I update my template later this week!

    By Blogger Coaster Punchman, At 11:29 AM  

  • I would have asked why she wasn't reading The Official Site Of Grant Miller.

    By Blogger Moderator, At 5:42 PM  

  • Hey! Your blogiversary is almost the same as mine! Drinks all around! :)

    By Blogger Jenna, At 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home