Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Friday, February 29, 2008

I Like 8

'specially since I haven't done one of these in a while.

The Slack TAGGED me!

8 Things I’m Passionate About
- Cookies
- The Geetar
- Music
- Laughing
- Movies
- Certain TV shows
- Certain people
- Animals

8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die
- Write a book
- Travel the world
- Hit it big on the folk circuit
- Be in a blockbuster movie
- Hand glide
- Grow wheels on my feet
- Be swept off my feet and then actually picked up when I land on my a**.
- Win the Lottery

8 Things I Say Often
- No worries
- Sallgoo'
- Shut it
- Everyone's an a**hole
- I'll fightchoo
- What's happening?
- What?
- What-ah?

8 Books I’ve Read Recently
- The Red Tent by Anita Diamant
- Candy Girl: A Year in the Life of an Unlikely Stripper by Diablo Cody
- Home Buying for Dummies
- Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
- Around the World in 80 Days by Jules Verne
- Hypocrite in a White, Pouffy Dress by Susan Jane Gilman
- The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
- In Persuasion Nation by George Saunders

8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over
- "Both Hands" - Ani Difranco
- "Chelsea Morning" - Joni Mitchell
- "A Man/Me/Then Jim" - Rilo Kiley
- "Cry Me A River" - Julie London
- "Why Do You Love Me?" - Garbage
- "My Favorite Game" - The Cardigans
- "Desafinado" - Ella Fitzgerald/Antonio Carlos Jobim
- "Lay Your Hands on Me" - Beth Hart

8 Things That Attract Me to My Best Friends
- Humor (their ability to humor me mostly)
- Attentiveness to my needs
- Sarcasm
- Good vocabularies
- Taste in entertainment
- They have cars
- They occasionally buy me things, or spot me a dollar when I come up short for a sandwich.
- They allow me to be seen with them in public

3 Comments:

  • is this your subtle way of saying we're friends b/c i have a car?? - snix

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:24 PM  

  • "hand glide"???

    ps. I heart you

    By Blogger wonderturtle, At 4:16 PM  

  • Nice list and I love your 8 songs (well, I love 6 of them specifically and a feeling I could fit the other 2 in).

    By Blogger Dale, At 8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home