Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Monday, January 28, 2008

Sorry, Everyone

I totally don't match today. Can you please tell me why I would ever think mauve pants matched a light blue and navy mix of shirts? I hate these pants anyway. Why am I wearing them at all? The thing that most disturbs me about this situation is that I'm not more bothered by it. People are seeing me in this ridiculousness and the only time I think, "wow everyone must think I look like ass today" is when I see myself in the mirror. (By the by, I did see myself in the mirror this morning. It looked kinda funky then.) Which is actually avoided easily enough. Especially when there's a cockroach the size of my forearm in the bathroom. So...I don't match, but at least I don't have to look at myself all day. My deepest apologies to anyone I've offended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home