Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

True Colors

Which of the following people did I see in concert last night?

a) The Cliks
b) Indigo Girls
c) Regina Spektor
d) The B52s
e) Cyndi Lauper
f) ALL OF THE ABOVE

If you picked f you are absolutely correct.

Jealous?

I knew it.

16 years. That's how long I've waited to see the B52s in concert. Throw in Margaret Cho, John Cameran Mitchell, Regina, the Girls and Cyndi?

I was literally shaking in my seat.

I can die happy now.

A'mazing concert. Totally worth every cent. Everyone should attend, it should be mandatory. If only for the Human Rights recognition!

3 Comments:

  • Wow. I was just debating whether or not to go to this concert tomorrow in D.C.

    I have only seen Regina once, but I am crazy to see her again. She was unbelievable.

    The Indigo Girls, too!!! Damn. I don't think they're on the D.C. line-up. What a bonus.

    You know it was an awesome show when you are literally and emotionally wrung out afterward.

    By Blogger Clarion Content, At 3:58 PM  

  • Hello, just wandering around people's blogs and found yours. Funny you should post this, I went to see Tom Petty last week, having never seen him before despite the fact that he's been my favourite artist since I was 11. I too have been waiting 16 years for this gig, and I was grinning like a loon the whole time.

    By Blogger The Imaginary Reviewer, At 5:18 PM  

  • Sounds like a great show. I've seen Margaret Cho (I'm The One That I Want) but otherwise, it'd be all fresh and new barring the ages of a few of the acts. John Cameron Mitchell? I'd love to hear him speak, sing or anything since I'm a big Hedwig fan.

    By Blogger Dale, At 8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home