Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Meatloaf & Tiffany

Clearly needed the money. But AT&T? I mean really, Meatloaf & Tiffany?



Here's how that meeting went:

1 board room, 4 adjunkies.

1: C'mon you guys we've been at this for hours. We need something fresh!
2: A phone shaped car!
4: A woman walks along and it's raining phones!
3: Hold it. I got it. Listen up, this is golden. We get an aged rocker, past his prime and a kid that looks just like his son. They scream-sing about getting a gophone.
2: Oh! Oh! And then, we can have an older chick popstar play his mom, someone like...Tiffany!
4: Yes! And she can be carrying a huge slab of raw meat while also singing about the gophone!
1: I think you guys are on to something...
3: MEATLOAF! You see how I did that? Slab of meat, meatloaf. Genius.
2: And we're done.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • Tiffany should have held out for more screen time. Just like Tori did when Alanis wanted her to open for her. Hmm... A Meatloaf/Tiffany tour! I am genius. You see how I did that?

    By Blogger wonderturtle, At 3:16 PM  

  • Oh my, we're overdone!

    By Blogger Dale, At 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home