Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Friday, April 04, 2008

WTHIWWY - Public Transport, Letter IV

A reading from the book of What The Hell Is Wrong With You?

Dear Bus Driver Who Closed The Doors ON Me As I Tried To Disembark:

That hurt, you a'hole. How was I supposed to know one finger in the air meant please-wait-while-I-shut-the-bus-doors-and-drive-foward-five-
feet-and-then-reopen-the-doors-so-you-can-then-get-out
and not,
hmm-I-wonder-which-way-the-wind-is-blowing?
Every single other bus driver I have ever had the pleasure of thanking on my way off the bus has held their hand out in a clear inquiry to stop if they wanted to move the bus forward before all the passengers had gotten off. Please ask them to teach you how it's done before your ass gets sued.

My sincerest f you, due to your lack of voicing an apology for assaulting me first thing in the AM,

Hapabukbuk

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home