Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Friday, March 14, 2008

Sometimes It Hurts To Be American (Good Thing I'm Only Half)

The LAST thing I want to do is promote anything Paris Hilton is involved in, but I cannot let this go without commenting.

Paris Hilton will headline an upcoming reality series on MTV called Paris Hilton's My New BFF, which will feature the socialite in the search of a new best friend. Twenty potential "best friends" will live in a house together, competing for her affection and trying to prove their loyalty. Ten episodes have been ordered.

I could say things like WHY? and Proof of the dumbing of America! and Sweet Sassy Molassy!! But instead I'm just going to say: vomit.

Because that's what this whole idea inspires in me.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • HahahahhahahahhahHAH!

    Something about this is fantastic. I will page you as soon as I figure out what.

    By Blogger wonderturtle, At 7:17 PM  

  • Imagine what a great show it would be if we were all in that house....

    By Blogger lulu, At 11:21 PM  

  • I need to find a new job, clearly.
    Although while I'm 'promoting' my networks - everyone should be watching "America's Next Great Dance Team" w/Mario Lopez. Brilliant. I heart the skater guys. -snix

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:18 PM  

  • Didn't get picked huh?

    By Blogger Dale, At 7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home