Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Monday, April 14, 2008

It's Been Awhile...

I apologize.

But here's my excuse:

Really the only thing I want at the end of the day is half a glass of milk and a handful of cookies. This small pleasure has been surreptitiously thieved from my nightly routine due to my sudden lack of the enzyme lactase, or worse an allergy to casein. (I've been known to get hives for no reason!!) I am terribly depressed by this as I have yet to find something to replace this gaping hole in my life. And believe me, I have tried to find something. Even Jim Carrey can't help me with this one.

Until I find another innocuous vice, postings may be sparse. Any advice (if you say try soy or rice milk, illneverspeaktoyouagain) would be appreciated.

Hapa "Lactarded" BukBuk

3 Comments:

  • Oh dear, you're a lactard too? Talk to Wonderturtle, she's in the same boat.

    By Blogger lulu, At 10:34 PM  

  • How about vodka with those cookies? Mixed with a little apple pucker & lime, it will take those blues right away.

    By Blogger Coaster Punchman, At 6:48 AM  

  • If not the vodka, perhaps some kinda swanky liquor, like Frangelico or Nocello.

    By Blogger Clarion Content, At 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home