Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Thursday, November 06, 2008

SATC II: The Death Of Hapabukbuk

Seriously. What have I done to deserve this?

Why, Hollywood, WHY? I've supported you my whole life, happily overpaying to see good movies and bad movies alike. I even saw both Cheaper By The Dozen movies! But when you force this stereotypical-archetypes-of-women franchise thinly veiled as feminist empowerment down my throat for a second time, I may have to withdraw my love.

You will feel the sting, believe me.

2 Comments:

  • Don't you work for hollywood, indirectly? OL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:50 PM  

  • leroy- if i worked for hollywood don't you think there'd be a few more hapabukbuk's on the silverscreen? at the very LEAST in the romanian filmed saturday night movies on the tube?

    By Blogger hapabukbuk, At 7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home