Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Good Times

I woke up this morning to the sound of a beautiful, exotic bird chirping outside my window. I thought to myself, my goodness what kind of bird is that? It sounds lovely! I'm so glad I moved here, I can hear birds again! But wait, I don't remember there being any kind of exotic birds in this area, did I move to the jungle? Wait, where am I? What is that?

And then I came out of my semi-conscious state and realized it was a car alarm.

whoop whoop eeoouuu eeoouuu eeoouuu eeh eeh eeh.

Can you imagine how happy I am in my new apartment to have unconsciously mistaken the beep of the most irritating car alarm in existence for the tweet of an exotic bird?

Happy Sigh.

2 Comments:

  • congrats on your new pad, buk buk... happy holidays... see you next year and let's win another promax again!!!
    Officer Leroy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:22 PM  

  • Snappy happy holidays!!

    By Blogger Dale, At 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home