Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

WTHIWWY - A Letter To The Celebrities, VI

A reading from the book of What The Hell Is Wrong With You?

Dear Ashley Simpson,

You named your son Bronx Mowgli. This is old news, but I feel still irrelevant enough to require a comment.

Is that supposed to be cute? Or is it intentionally supposed to provoke people into punching you repeatedly in the nose until even Owen Wilson's like, "whoa girl, can I take a picture so people stop talking about my shnoz?"

Can you not be annoying for like, 5 minutes?

Thanks,
HB

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At least she didn't switch it and make it Mowgli Bronx. That sounds like something out of Lewis Carroll.

    By Blogger wonderturtle, At 4:07 PM  

  • My brother and I had tons of fun coming up with the names for her future children. Queens Baloo! Staten Island King Louie!

    And isn't it's last name going to be Wentz? Bronx Wentz? What the hell is wrong with people?

    By Blogger Jenna, At 9:23 AM  

  • She cannot not be annoying. I loved Gizmorox's names for upcoming spawn!

    By Blogger Dale, At 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home