Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Real Life Beckons

June 28th Holiday postponed 'til the 30th. It pains me to do it, but alas.

I lost my umbrella today. This is excrutiating for me because I don't lose things. Except apparently umbrellas. I even found that mix jazz cd I thought I lost about four years ago. And don't think I didn't tear apart every room I thought I may have last seen it. The only thing I hate more than losing umbrellas is buying new ones because no matter how much you pay for them, they will either break or get lost. The only reason I really carry one at all is not to stay dry, but to avoid being blinded by one of the umbrella carrying people who insist on holding it at my eye level.

R.I.P. aqua blue short umbrella.
You have gone to join your navy blue brother in the lost items bin somewhere.
You were good while you lasted but you are now dead to me.
Dead to me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home