Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Sunday, August 20, 2006

I'll Play...

I can't believe it! I got tagged! I feel so popular!
Thanks Slack! You make a girl feel special...
ok so here goes:

4 jobs I've had:
1. laundress (i used to know what everyone in the fam's underwear looked like.)
2. paintress (i painted my father's office with a sponge at my mother's request. a sponge.)
3. intern'ess (i learned to make coffee at my first internship. i haven't made any since.)
4. blogger'ess (i know i know. it's a sad state of affairs.)

4 movies I could watch over and over:
1. Clue "men should be like kleenex. soft, strong and disposable."
2. Soapdish "the point is, quiz shows are beating us! there's a lady cooking sausage that almost tied us last week! a guy at my tennis club says it should be called the sun also sucks!"
3. Addams Family Values "20 thousand dollahs foah summah camp and he's mistah woowoo?"
4. Can't Hardly Wait "92% of women walkin' around LA goin' class or sex? what shall i do? 92 percent yo!"

4 places I have lived:
1. New Jersey
2. New York
3. UK
4. Pergatory

4 TV shows I love to watch:
1. lost
2. Six Feet Under
3. unwrapped
4. WEEDS (but i dont have showtime so i'm currently missing season 2. hrfphm.)

4 places I have been on vacation:
1. Aruba
2. Hong Kong
3. Galway
4. Hilo

4 websites I visit daily:
1. in her shell
2. two can anne
3. grant miller
4. casual slack
i am pathetically blog obsessed.

4 fave foods
1. cookies
2. cookies
3. cookies
4. cookies

4 places I'd like to be right now:
1. sleeping
2. on a boat
3. lost in a small town on the spanish riviera
4. with jesse metcalfe (wink, wink)

4 tags if you want to, because I doubt you will you bums:
1. in her shell
2. saserella
3. shorelinecity
4. um...anyone else who actually reads my ridiculousness?

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home