Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Bad Karma, But I'm Sayin' It Anyway

I attended a concert last night with some friends. I stood for 4 hours, swaying between the tallest man in the room and the second tallest man in the room in order to see, and stayed up way past my bedtime. I am officially old.

Here is the write up:

(Preface: I do not condone the mocking of other musicians because a) it’s rude and b) being a pseudo-musician myself I must apply the golden rule though I know it hardly ever stands. That said, I will now render this preface moot...maybe my second review will balance it out...)

Opening Act: Name I already can’t remember

Irritating Bob Dylan-esque voice but only ¼ as talented…with a side of boring.

Headliner: Andrew Bird

Awesome awesomeness with buttered awesomity and pralines. Clearly one of the most talented musicians around.

I made this for you Andrew. Hope you like it:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home