Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Things I Learned On My Holiday Vacation

1. Bert and Ernie’s names from Sesame Street were taken from It’s A Wonderful Life

2. Little bits of oreo crumbs in chocolate bars are only slightly less delicious than in ice cream cake

3. I can tolerate exactly two 1.5 hour car rides of radio Christmas music

4. If the plane is packed, a screaming child or someone with halitosis so rancid it could melt the flesh off your face will be seated next to me

5. I have apparently moved into the age bracket where jumping on a trampoline makes you feel nauseated (god help me)

1 Comments:

  • Yah, I learned in NYC this week that I have hit the age at which NOISE makes me feel nauseated. Next stage, walkers!

    By Blogger wonderturtle, At 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home