Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Thursday, December 14, 2006

I Heart Moobees

1. Popcorn or candy?
Cookies. Duh.

2. Name a movie you've been meaning to see forever.
The devil is a woman

3. You are given the power to recall one Oscar. Who loses theirs and to whom do you give one?
I dunno. I used to LOVE the Oscars. Now they’ve just become tiresome…though I do enjoy watching the celebs arrive in their fancy threads. Letsee…with a little help from the internet, I suppose matt damon should have won over jack in '97…I mean really. He’s jack, but c’mon. As good as it gets? That movie made me want to strangle myself while poking my eye out with a fork.

4. Steal one costume from a movie for your wardrobe.

because it’s just ABSURD and every girl needs at least one thing in their closet they’ll never wear.

5. Your favorite film franchise is....
the Vacation movies “Praise Marty Moose! Holy Shit”

6. Invite five living movie people over for dinner. Who are they?
Why'd you invite them? What do you feed them?
Lauren Bacall – fabulous stories about the history of the business, her life, politics and searing criticisms of today’s starlets
Amy Sedaris – fantastic, sparkling, satiric wit about everything, female perspective
Steve Carell - fantastic, sparkling, satiric wit about everything, male perspective
Susan Sarandon - fabulous stories about the business, her life, politics (yes I’d like to hear her politics, sue me)
Kiki Dunst - so I’d be smarter than at least one person in the room. Does that make me evil?
A bukbuk feast of course, so I’d have at least one thing to say.
Lechon anyone?

7. What is the appropriate punishment for people who answer cellphones in the movie theater?
The closest person to them is allowed to go Naomi Campbell on their ass

8. Choose a male and a female bodyguard from a film:
Wolverine hell-OH and Lt Ripley from Alien. She can kick any kind of ass there is to kick.

9. What's the scariest thing you've ever seen in a movie?
That crazy poltergeist clown. Still have nightmares about it.

10. Your favorite genre (excluding "comedy" and "drama") is....
thriller eeeeeeeeee!

11. You are given the power to greenlight movies at a major studio for one year. How do you wield this power?
A whole hell of a lot of girls kick ass movies, dramas, comedys, actions, thrillers, young, old and in between…do you sense a theme through this survey?

2 Comments:

  • I was going to invite Lauren Bacall too as I bet she could tell a hell of a story, but every time I see her in an interview she's such an egotistical bitch I didn't think I'd be able to handle her at dinner. Though, if I were Lauren Bacall I'd probably be a bitch too. Bitch has earned it.

    And ditto on the eye poking on AGAIG. That movie was crap.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:44 AM  

  • Hear, hear! Or is it, here here?

    Anyway, I couldn't stand that stupid As Crappy As It Gets either.

    By Blogger wonderturtle, At 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home