Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Friday, March 09, 2007

Mini Bio/Rezume

People with creative offering websites often post biographies about themselves, in what I imagine to be an attempt to give their fans a little insight into their creative origins. I was inspired by Harvey to post a little resume of my own, since this blog is my creative offering. I’m hoping it strengthens that anonymous bridge between blogger and blog…ee and helps you understand where yours truly is coming from.

HAPABUKBUK
Sagittarius
NYC, NY


EXPERIENCE(S)
President, My Little Pony Fanclub, Local Faction #(my house) 1982-1988

Picked first for sport teams in gym class 1984 – 1991

Calm in the face of danger 1988, 1994, etc.
-Smartly went to find my mother after a strange man stopped me while shopping at k-mart and said, “hey little girl” then grabbed his crotch.
-Pulled myself and my young cousin to safety upon realizing a bus was speeding toward us on a busy city street.
-etc.

Wrote a screenplay called Pieces, oddly resembling a movie called My Best Friend’s Wedding 1998

Stopped enjoying MTV 2002

Tanned to perfection during Thanksgiving 1989-1994, 1996, 2006

Taught myself “Suddenly Monday” by Mel C on the piano 2007

SKILLS
One of NYC’s top few thousand amateur folk musicians

Can laugh loudly and heartily at completely random things

Ear wiggling

AWARDS
“Most Beautiful Girl In The World” (awarded annually by my mom)

The “RPS Award” 2 years in a row 1986, 1987

“Most Musical” 1995

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home