Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Friday, August 10, 2007

Overheard In Suburbia

Last weekend I trekked up to my friend Fiend's abode, for a short visit/suprise for her birthday. I have kind of been adopted by her family which is just the greatest thing ever, because I absolutely adore them. Here is just one example of why:

Fiend's Mom: When's the last time you touched a vacuum?
Fiend's Dad: I vacuumed the living room yesterday!
Fiend's Mom: You turned on the roomba.
Fiend's Dad: That's right! I said where's my bitch? I pushed the button 4 times and it was the cleanest that rug has ever been!

later...

Fiend's Dad: Are you going to church?
Fiend's Mom: Someone's got to save your souls.

2 Comments:

  • That's good (almost)clean fun.

    By Blogger Dale, At 12:13 PM  

  • he does LOVE that roomba ;) he and the dog will watch it for HOURS

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home