Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A Few Good Things During A Family Obligation During Ridiculously Hot Weather

On the way to my cousin's wedding, my father noticed the wrap I was wearing despite the heat and said, "why are you wearing a blanket?"

As the wedding took place outside when the sun was at its highest, my father made a beeline for the small patch of only shade in the middle of a flower bed.

When the fifth bridesmaid made her appearance, the following conversation took place:
Dad: How many bridesmaids are there?
HB: I dunno, however many she wanted.
Dad: What?! There should be a limit!!

My parent's decided they didn't want to stay at my apartment because I don't have AC, but didn't tell me so I had to stop by Walgreens to pick up a toothbrush and a pair of boxers with a Schlitz logo across the front and back.


Seriously? What could be better than that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home