Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Dumbassery Abounds

You will not believe where I ended up last night.

Somehow I found myself standing outside Mr. Needy’s drowned alive nonsense. I know. It would seem to completely negate the validity of my last post, but I did not find myself standing there of my own volition.

I went out to dinner with the girls on the UWS and our walk home took us down past Lincoln center. Angel and Snix just had to see what all the buzz was about and effectively pushed me past the outer gathering of tourists and, cough, Blaine fans, into the fray.

To be honest, the human size fish bowl he sat in was cool, but I would rather have seen a couple gold fish rather than his dumb sleeping ass. People waited in line to circle the bowl just to see his dumb sleeping ass up close. Amazing.

I thought about setting my hair on fire just to make a bigger dumb spectacle to draw attention away from him. But then I realized I like my hair and it wasn’t worth sacrificing just to one up Mr. Needy.

Best observance of the absurdity was Snix’s comment on the brightly colored bead wearing crowd.
"Hell-OH, it’s called Cinco de Mayo not Mardi Gras, dumbasses."

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home