Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Friday, June 30, 2006

And We Celebrate!!

Oh The Goodness Of Strangers With Candy!!

Noblet: Are you even listening to me? Look debating is not just mental agility. 95% of debating is physical appearance. It's not what you say but how you look saying it. Now you're welcome to try out for the team but I gotta tell you, at this weight your arguments are going to come off a little bit...puffy.
Jerri: I don't have a problem with my weight.
Noblet: No Jerri, I have a problem with your weight. Understand?


Jerri: Hello, I love you. Would you care for some flowers? They're free.
Woman: Sure.
Jerri: Twenty dollars please.
Woman: I thought you said they were free?
Jerri: I'm sorry I must have lied...The money goes to a good cause!
Woman: What cause?
Jerri: A drug rehabil...a mind control cult. We take your babies.

Jerri: Well, it was a big week. I gues what I learned most of all is that you should always take responsibility for your actions. Unless you don't have to. Right Mr. Noblet?
Noblet: That's right Jerri. Never let your conscience trick you into owning up to the truth when there's still some chance somebody might believe the lie. Right Geoffrey?
Jellineck: What. Ever. Chuck. It may be an ugly world, but at least I have a beautiful face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home