Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

WTHIWWY - City Life, Verse III

A reading from the book of What The Hell Is Wrong With You?

Here is the alleged application for the new sandwich maker at the cafeteria:

1. Can you make a sandwich?
a.) Yes
b.) No
c.) Maybe. Will there be more than 2 ingredients in it?

2. In a timely manner?
a.) Yes
b.) No
c.) Maybe. Will there be shiny things around to distract me?

3. Can you work a sandwich press?
a.) Yes
b.) No
c.) Maybe. Will I have to flip the sandwich at some point?

4. In a timely manner?
a.) Yes
b.) No
c.) Maybe. Will I have to take other orders in the meantime?

5. Please write a few sentences describing your strengths and
weaknesses in the sandwich making process:


I think I'm a pretty good sandwich maker. Sometimes though, it takes me a while to make them. Like this one time, this girl ordered something, and I had to ask her to repeat each of the three ingredients three times before I could actually put the damn thing together! Isn't that funny? Then she
wanted it pressed so I put it in the machine and kind of forgot about it, so when she came back to pick it up the whole bottom of the sandwich was burned! Hilarious!! But I'm cute though and I smile a lot, so most of the women forgive me. Though I don't think that girl did. She never came back...
So am I hired?


_________________________________________
For office use only:
_____Consider for hire
_____Do Not hire
__X__Hire immediately and enjoy the hilarity that ensues.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home