Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

When I Grow Up I’ll Be…

a) Stable
b) Rich
c) Yearning to be stable and rich
d) The first Hapabukbuk host of a Hollywood obsessed clip show


Other ‘grown up’ scenarios considered:

Acrobat – until I realized 50 actual feet off the ground is a lot different from 50 imaginary feet.

Actress- hmmm, still kinda harbor this one sometimes.

Marine Biologist- until I realized you had to know more than you just like dolphins.

Architect – for about a month until I realized you had to be math smart.

Fiction Writer– until I realized an English degree can’t get you a full time job with benefits and paid vacation. However, also still harbored.

4 Comments:

  • Hey! I was an English major. Look at me now!

    By Blogger Moderator, At 5:42 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger hapabukbuk, At 9:49 PM  

  • My favorite show growing up was called "Danger Bay" (it was Canadian) and it was about awesome adventure seeking marine biologists. So I wanted their job for a day too until I realized there was science involved and that went right out the window. Hah.

    I'd like to see a Hapabukbuk Hollywood clips show though. Good times.

    By Blogger Jenna, At 10:36 AM  

  • It took me a while, but the whole ENglish-major thing finally sunk in to me, too. Ugh...

    By Blogger gennifer6, At 12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home