Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Friday, March 30, 2007

Obsession

Happens to me a lot. ‘Specially when it comes to music. Here is a sampling of songs I have or had at one point on repeat (1) until the cd/mp3 refused to play anymore. Hope I can pass on the addiction.

Amy Winehouse "Rehab"

The Cliks "Oh Yeah"

Andrew Bird "A Nervous Tick Motion Of The Head To The Left"

Regina Spektor "Us"

The Redwalls "Thank You"

Nikka Costa "Get Off My Sunshine"

Rilo Kiley "Portions For Foxes"

Jack Johnson "Banana Pancakes"

Garbage "Why Do You Love Me?"

Imogen Heap "Hide and Seek"

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • I've definitely had songs by Rilo Kiley, Jack Johnson, Garbage and Imogen Heap on repeat at various times. I hadn't heard the first few songs on your list but enjoyed them.

    By Blogger Dale, At 7:12 AM  

  • Yay! Spreading the music love!! :)

    By Blogger hapabukbuk, At 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home