Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Monday, April 02, 2007

HB's A to Z, Zed If You're British

Seems I've piqued Dale's interest. Blame him!

A- Available or Single
Old fashioned or fabulous?

B- Best Friend
My ipod. I’m a loner. Don’t judge me.

C- Cake or Pie
Pie, unless cookies are available.

D- Drink of Choice
Raspberry stoli and sprite. None of that absolut crap.

E- Essential Item
Grain of salt.

F- Favourite Color
That bluish purple red of summer dusk.

G- Gummi Bears or Worms
Cookies.

H- Hometown
Boringville, nj

I- Indulgence
Hmmmmm….what?

J- January or February
January. By February I want to put hot coals in my bed.

K- Kids
Baby goats. What about them?

L- Life is incomplete without
Laughter. (Agreed!)

M- Marriage Date
I’m sorry, I don’t understand a word you are saying to me right now.

N- Number of Siblings?
2 older brothers. Amazing I survived.

O- Oranges or Apples
Oranges give me cankersores, apples give me a bellyache. Why you gotta hate on strawberries?

P- Phobias/Fears
Apiphobia- Fear of bees.
Dextrophobia- Fear of objects at the right side of the body. (are you looking at my right side? Stop looking at my right side!)
Hypengyophobia - Fear of responsibility.

Q- Favorite Quote
“92 percent of women are walkin’ around UCLA goin’, class or sex? What shall I do? 92 PERCENT YO! You know what that means donchoo? It means I gots a 92 percent chance of embarrassin’ myself. I roll up on that shorty like, what’s up, she be like, now I know you don’t know 20 different ways to make me call you big papa, cuz I don’t, yo.”

R- Reasons to smile
Snarkiness. And rainbows.

S- Season
Autumn. There’s something beautiful about dying foliage. And I’m totally not being snarky.

T- Tag Three People
WonderTurtle of course, Saserella and Shoreline because one of these days I’ll get them to play along.

U- Unknown Fact About Me
I can be very zen. When no one is looking.

V - Vegetable You Hate
Brussle sprouts, aka barfle sprouts.

W- Worst Habit
Thinking I’m ha’larious and subjecting everyone to my raucous laughter.

X - Xrays You've Had
Lungs..I think. It was a long time ago. Seems I had post-infectious asthma, whatever the hell that is.

Y- Your Favorite Foods
Cookies already!

Z- Zodiac
The freedom loving centaur archer. Don’t tread on me or I’ll shoot your ass.

6 Comments:

  • You can list me as your best efriend.

    By Blogger Moderator, At 6:56 PM  

  • oh grant! does that mean i'm out of the running to be wife #2? we're in the 'friend zone' now?

    By Blogger hapabukbuk, At 7:39 PM  

  • Thanks for indulging me! I know more and strangely, I'm not afraid.

    Oh, it's ZED here in Canada too. And we also use an extra 'u' every chance we get. It's one of my favourite things.

    By Blogger Dale, At 10:19 PM  

  • Wait. What is your official position on cookies? You left it pretty ambiguous.

    By Blogger Chris Hinrichs, At 8:48 AM  

  • I love this! Complete agreement re: brussel sprouts! And one day I will have this fictious "stoli' drink you tout so. One day...-snix

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:51 AM  

  • I cannot complete this survey because the cleverness quotient has already been reached.

    By Blogger wonderturtle, At 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home