Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Monday, April 30, 2007

I'm So Lucky

I've now won about 7 UK lottos as well as an Australian one. And I've never even bought a ticket! I have also been contacted by 3 UK lawyers about a distant relative or at least one man with the same last name as mine who died in a horrible car crash and left millions of dollars that could be mine if I send them my bank account info so they can transfer the funds directly. 2 Nigerian lawyers have also let me know about this man with the same last name as mine who has left behind millions.

Cheryl, Tina, Olga and Stephanie have also all contacted me because after they "discovered" my email while surfing online, they figured I might be the one for them. They have each asked me not to ignore them because they are "attractive, young women" who are looking to be a good wife for someone.

These things are fantastic because a) free money? Yes! and b) who couldn't use a good wife?


It's like I have the Midas Touch.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home