Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Monday, September 24, 2007

Possible Admittance I'm Getting Old, But More Likely Everyone Is Just A Jerk*


I attended a concert last night, and as per usual I have some complaints. Here is a list of ways the show could have been more enjoyable.

-the absence of the surround sound 16 year old speakers behind me, shouting the words to every song off key.

-the absence of people needing to walk back in forth in front of me, stumbling over the edge of the stairs.

-the absence of the guy who not only stumbled but tripped over the edge of the stairs and fell over, punching me extremely hard in the chest as he went. It still aches a little.

-the absence of the guy selling beers out of a red milk crate who pushed it up against me and held it there, said sorry when I looked at him but then proceeded not to move it for at least another 60 seconds.

-the absence of the guy standing way too close to me for most of the concert.

-the absence of the dipsh*t that kept saying, "it's not over yet," when I moved toward the exit to get away from him and his stupid giggly friends and enjoy the encore in some semblance of peace.

*Everyone is a jerk line credited to B.H.C. aka radiate the bear

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • You're not getting older, they're just getting jerkier. I hate every one of those maroons on your behalf.

    By Blogger Dale, At 8:35 AM  

  • I hope there weren't hipsters there. That always ruins it for me.

    By Blogger Moderator, At 3:21 PM  

  • I totally have a love/hate thing with concerts. Why can't people just shut up and listen?

    By Blogger lulu, At 6:36 AM  

  • God, those New York Philharmonic concerts are really getting out of control.

    By Blogger Coaster Punchman, At 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home