Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Thursday, August 30, 2007

WTHIWWY - Public Transport, Letter II

A reading from the book of What The Hell Is Wrong With You?

Dear Bus Driver:

I realize there is no way you could have known how badly I had to go to the bathroom, but I do believe it is against the law to speak on the phone while driving. Especially if you are the driver of a public bus on which twenty people are riding. This illegal action of yours would not have bothered me in the slightest had you been going the speed limit. 5 miles an hour is unacceptable, even when I don't have to go to the bathroom. You are lucky I was blinded with panic over a possible accident because otherwise I would have taken down your name to report you.
A-hole.

Sincerely,
The woman who considered peeing on you: HB

Labels:

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home