Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Monday, August 28, 2006

A Clown And Some Scissors

A few years ago an old co-worker of mine quit. She had this clown bobble head that said: THE JOKE'S ON YOU. I had to have it. She obliged.
One day I took the scissors out of my desk drawer and the bottom half of them were missing. I have no idea what happened to them.

And since blogger is being a jerk I can't upload my picture to share. Good things come to those who wait, eh?

-----later-----
And here it is! (with apologies to the clownphobics...it is a pretty demonized looking clown.)

3 Comments:

  • I downloaded Firefox and now my pictures are uploading. It's all a big conspiracy.

    By Blogger wonderturtle, At 3:38 PM  

  • Clowns are scary why would you want to mess with them??? bobble heads are scarier!!! If we're lucky you'll never be able to upload pictures!!!! Alright I'm calm now, sorry, just me being a little insane.

    By Blogger nobich, At 4:25 PM  

  • How do you write a scream?!!
    I need a cookie

    By Blogger nobich, At 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home