Musings of a Hapabukbuk

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

WTHIWWY - Shutup Van, Letter I

A reading from the book of What The Hell Is Wrong With You?:

Dear Chatty Ladies on the Shutup Van this morning:

It’s great that you gals are so sprightly in the morning, energized and eager to catch up on all the events that have occurred since you last saw each other 12 hours ago. But here’s the thing, if I can hear you over the high decibel Metric and Tegan & Sara tunes in my ears you are talking TOO LOUD. I don’t care how stressful your job is. I don’t care about your motion sickness. I don’t care about your frizzy hair. I just don’t. Perhaps you are unaware, but the little tin box we are all packed into for commuting purposes is quite small and voices tend to carry.

Should I happen to catch the same van as you in the future, let’s make a pact to play the quiet game since you apparently don’t have an indoor voice. It will be like we’re in a library and if you speak above a whisper, the librarian will come over and kick you out. Only this time if you get kicked out you’ll have to stand on the side of the road until the other ‘loud morning talking’ library picks you up.

Have a lovely day,

Hapabukbuk

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home