I take my cue from slack
, but cuz I’m a day late it’ll have to be the Friday Fourteen things I’ve never done.
1. Bungee jumped- one of a very few life endangering things I won’t do.
2. Punched anyone- though I’ve wanted to.
3. Been to Vegas- perhaps for the big 3-0?
4. Sustained my fury- I burn out quick. Maybe that’s why everyone finds it funny when I get mad.
5. Taken a cruise- not totally sure I want to, what with the closed quarters and tons of bacteria that seem to make everyone sick.
6. Partied until 5am…or 4am…or…I think I made it to 3am once in college.
7. Taken candy from a baby- cookies, yes.
8. Given birth to a chair- though I regularly steal the line (from wt
) when making a point about not wanting to do something, ie, I’d rather give birth to a chair.
9. Ridden a motorcycle- but I really, really want to. Any takers?
10. Swam with a dolphin- dammit.
11. Touched a worm- omg, omg -ech- I can’t even think about -cough- worms –wretch…
12. Identified a star pattern- I mean really, connecting the dots without numbers is not something everyone can do so I have no shame.
13. Eaten a fried oreo- I just can’t make myself do it.
14. Thrown a bag of flaming dog poo at my landlord’s front door- though apparently I’ve thought about it.